- Receive adequate training on work tools and process workflow to have sound knowledge and understanding of both
- Meet or exceed metric goals for both productivity and accuracy
- Ensure high-quality data collection using available search tools and applications
- Daily reporting of work done in the available reporting tools
- Promptly communicate any glitches, impediments in the process workflow to team head and respond to emails in an appropriate and timely manner
- Be aware of the latest guidelines and policies impacting work
- Participate in and developing projects and processes focusing on data-integrity and workflow solutions.
Required Candidate profile
- A Bachelors degree from a top tier institution (minimum of 60% in 10th/12th/graduation)
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and Internet search
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and readily adapt to change
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and sharp focus
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, but still be able to work independently to accomplish team goals
Perks and Benefits1. A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance, 2. Amazing perks think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Global Placement Solutions
What youll get:
¢ An incredible team of smart and supportive people
¢ A home at one of the best places to work (Crains has named NYC office as a Best Place to Work for four years running!)
¢ The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!